With over 40 years professional experience Terra Firma (Wales) Ltd provides expertise in the following fields:
- Geotechnical and geo-environmental desk studies
- Planning and implementation of site investigations
- Contamination assessments
- Factual and interpretive geotechnical and geo-environmental reports.
- Geotechnical design and analysis
- Assessment of the risk of ground subsidence from shallow mine workings, including design, supervision and certification of stabilisation works
- Design, supervision and certification of remediation of contaminated land
- Design, supervision and certification of large scale earthworks projects
- Soil waste classification
- Ground Gas Protection Systems Verification
Terra Firma (Wales) Ltd is a UK registered private limited company established in 2000.
Operating from Cardiff and throughout the UK, our dedicated team offer expertise and consultancy in Geotechnics, Engineering Geology and Geoenvironmental services.
Advice, solutions and competitive costs are provided to a range of clientele from individuals to national companies. Customer satisfaction is recognised as paramount to our future success and clients are kept fully informed throughout their projects whatever the scale.
As a company and as individuals we value honesty, openness and integrity. We are committed to delivering the highest quality of service and our team strive for personal excellence and continual self-improvement.
To contact us for a free no obligation quote call: 02920 735354 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org